Craig J. Conrad
Beyond his Bachelor degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, and his Master degree in Project Management, Craig brings over thirty years of management and technical expertise from a rich history of successful engagements. His early career at IBM in roles as Systems Programmer, Test Manager, Banking Products Development Manager, and Networking Services Practice Leader prepared him well for moving into client consulting engagements in Banking and Insurance.
In roles as both Project Manager and Lead Architect, he has successfully led small and large Data Migrations across the globe. His creative approaches have saved troubled projects, while earning him awards and recognition. During this time, he reinvented the tooling and methodology of IBM’s Data Migration Center of Competence, substantially improving its competitive advantage in delivery responsiveness, quality and efficiency.
- Master of Science, Project Management
George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science
Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY, USA
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I and II, Scrum.org
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), Scrum.org
- Professional Scrum Developer (PSD), Scrum.org
- Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS), Scrum.org
For more details, see him on LinkedIn.